PADI Scuba Diving Training Courses Offered
- PADI Bubblemaker (ages 8+)
- PADI Seal Team (ages 8+)
- PADI Discover Scuba Diving (ages 10+)
- PADI Scuba Diver
- PADI Open Water Diver
- PADI Adventure Diver
- PADI Advanced Open Water
- PADI Rescue Diver
- Emergency First Response, CPR & First Aid
- PADI Specialty Training: Deep, Wreck, Fish ID, Naturalist, Night Diver, Peak Buoyancy, Search & Recovery, Digital Photographer, Drift, Boat, Underwater Navigator …
- PADI Master Scuba Diver
- PADI Divemaster (ages 18+)
- PADI Assistant Instructor (ages 18+)
The most common certification course in Barbados is the PADI Open Water Course (3-4 days) which requires dive students to complete the PADI Open Water manual and have four open water dives. Once certified, open water divers can dive anywhere in the world up to 60 ft (18 m) provided they dive with a certified dive buddy.
Barbados Blue Water Sport’s PADI Scuba Diving Instructors certify up to Medic First Aid and Divemaster. We have certified hundreds of divers ranging in age from 10 – 82 years old. Will you be next?