Premium Scuba Diving Charters
Starting from US $1,250 (~ 4 hours).
2 = US$1250; 3 = US$1500; 4 = US$2000; 5 = US$ 2250 and 6 = US$2700
- Certified Divers [up to 2 dives] or Try Dive DSDs [training and 1 dive]
- Dive equipment included
- PADI Ambassadiver and highest rated dive instructors with on-staff marine biologist
- U/W images
- All dive related fees included (Marine park bands, PADI fees, etc.)
Post Dive Amenities:
- Open Bar (*local beers, red and white wine and signature blue mojito)
- Local Snack Offerings (*fresh fruit, fresh baked goods)
Catering Option Add-ons:
- Choice of docking at the Cliff, Port St Charles or Port Ferdinand for lunch (guests pay at restaurant),
- Fully catered picnic (additional cost, based on menu preference)
For more information please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp +1-246-230-3064
To reserve a tour please make payment using this item and adjustments can be made as necessary for larger groups etc. We can’t wait to hear from you!
MOJITO … learn more about our beautiful Barbados Mojito
Measurements & Specs
Custom 38′ Center console, Deep V Calypso Marine
Cabins: Single with AC
No. of Guests: up to 12 tour dependent.
Total Crew: 2-4 PADI 5-Star
Engines: 2 x Yamaha 300 4-stroke
Radar and FLIR night vision.
Comfy seating bow/stern & sun bed
Bean bag lounge chairs for rooftop lounge area
Wet bar and kitchenette
Washroom on board
Fresh water rinse shower
Underwater and deck lighting great for sunset cruises
Whether you are a certified diver or trying PADI SCUBA for the first time, enjoy a private diving tour of Barbados’ most popular dive sites. Dive in with PADI Ambassadiver and our highest rated instructors, and learn from our on-staff marine biologist as they take you on your underwater adventure! After diving, enjoy local snack offerings and an open bar with our signature Blue Mojito, wine & local beers.